Saturday, March 17, 2012

Great Price The Bradford Exchange 112858001 for

"I Love You" Heart-Shaped Diamond Stacking Rings by The Bradford Exchange Best

Rate This Product :


"I Love You" Heart-Shaped Diamond Stacking Rings by The Bradford Exchange Feature

  • A romantic message from the heart captured in a unique stackable ring, a fine jewelry design available exclusively from The Bradford Exchange
  • Handcrafted of solid sterling silver, the ring features 3 exquisite bands that can be worn separately or together
  • The top and bottom bands come together to form a heart, and each features open scrollwork and 2 sparkling genuine diamonds
  • The center band is set with an additional 7 genuine diamonds, for a total of 11 diamonds in all
  • Each band is engraved on the inside with the words you can never say too much - "I Love You"

"I Love You" Heart-Shaped Diamond Stacking Rings by The Bradford Exchange Overview

There are three words you can never repeat too often, but now you can say them at least 3 times over with these stunning I Love You diamond stacking rings, a fine jewelry design exclusively from The Bradford Exchange. Wear these unique, handcrafted sterling silver rings separately if you like, or together to form a heart - and triple the romance!Each of the individual bands in this stunning heart-shaped diamond ring dazzles the eye with exquisite details. The top and bottom bands boast elegant open scrollwork and 2 sparkling diamonds each. The graceful center band is set with an additional 7 genuine diamonds. All 3 bands are engraved inside with the words you can never say too much - "I Love You." A custom case adds the perfect final touch. The perfect celebration of love and romance, for yourself or as a gift, but strong demand is expected so don't delay. Order now!
  • Each band is engraved on the inside with the words you can never say too much - "I Love You"
  • Arrives in a custom case, perfect for safekeeping and gift-giving
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Available in sizes 5 to 12 (includes half sizes)


Customer Reviews




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 17, 2012 20:55:05

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com